Our pediatric dental practice is dedicated to providing a child-friendly environment. We strive to educate, motivate, and promote good dental health. Our commitment is to treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family.
We are proud that every staff member has had extensive dental training from our front desk personnel to our clinical staff. Our training includes dental hygiene and dental assisting school, radiology, local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation, expanded restorative functions, CPR and medical emergency training, and dental insurance coding and billing.
Why choose us?
Our team is dedicated to providing the best care for your child. We treat each child as if they are our own! We have two state-of-the art offices that ensure a fun and relaxing visit for patients and parents including:
- A calm, relaxing environment
- Games in the waiting area to play
- Prizes at the end of the appointment
- Open communication at each visit
- We provide a dental home for your child and instill good oral health habits in your child
- Dietary counseling
- On-call availability for after-hours emergencies